Vocational rehabilitation is a process which enables people with functional, psychological, developmental, cognitive and emotional impairments or health disabilities to overcome barriers to accessing, maintaining or returning to employment or other useful occupation.
What can a Vocational Case Manager do for me?
At Circle Case Management, Ltd we believe that work is more than just earning a wage, work is fundamental to the wellbeing of the population. Through our vocational specialists, we can offer a range of services to either maintain or return to work including:
- Vocation Rehabilitation Assessment – A detailed assessment of education, skills and employment history.
- Vocational Case Management – A personalised package of help and support to maintain or return to work.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE) – A detailed ergonomic assessment which will provide answers as to whether an individual can return to work.
- Back to work/phased return plans and employer/employee negotiation.
- Transferrable Skills Analysis – Specialist assessment to explore skills, education and alternative employment options.
When should I involve a Vocational Case Manager?
One of the fundamental principles of vocational rehabilitation and maintaining employment is early instruction. It is all too easy for lines of communication to fail following a serious event or accident leading to misunderstanding between employers and employees which can ultimately lead to the loss of employment.
Ergonomics is the study of people’s efficiency in their working environment.
At Circle Case Management Ltd we able to provide a full range of ergonomic assessments with recommendations and costings, including:
- Office work station assessments
- In Vehicle assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Site Observations
- Job Demands Analysis